Recommendations from my Personal Library:
Whether you are newly engaged, thinking of tying the knot, or have been married for decades or just in search of some counselling. From learning to fight productively, to discovering your love language, and advice on spicing things up, there’s a book here for your specific relationship. Even if your marriage does not need saving, every partnership could benefit from the real-life stories and tested approach that helped others in the past which in turn, can help us better understand our relationships.
Pick one book from below to read for date nights, because even the best marriages can use a tune up. Marriage work when we work at it.
- Love and Respect – Dr Emerson Eggerichs
- 5 Love languages – Gary Chapman
- Boundaries in marriage – Henry Cloud
- The power of a praying wife – Stormie Omartian
- The power of a praying husband – Stormie Omartian
- Strengthening Your Marriage – Wayne Mack
- Help me I’m married – Joyce Meyer
- Waiting for his heart: Lessons from a wife who choose to stay: Joy McClain
- Couples Devotional: Night Light: Dr James & Shirley Dobson
- Praying through the Deeper Issues of Marriage: Stormie Omartian
- The price is not greater than God’s grace – Oretha Hagin
- The little things that can make a Big Difference in your marriage – Dr Sola Fola-Alade
- The Marriage Book and the Marriage Course (Workbook) – Nicky & Sila Lee